This presentation deals with agile and lean support and maintenance of IT services. Agile approaches are considered as software development approaches mostly, but the usage of agile principles and techniques also brings a lot of benefits to the support and maintenance. Common support and maintenance standards, recommendations and methods are process oriented and omit human aspect that leads to low innovativeness and lack of proactive approach. Another current challenge perceived by companies and researchers is connection between IT and business, namely how IT contributes to business. This presentation takes a critical viewpoint of current approaches supported by facts and evidence. To solve mentioned issues, we define agile and lean support and maintenance principles and control framework for improvement and implementation of these principles in IT services. This framework respects human nature with cognitive science, motivation and typology research as solid basis. The described approach was piloted in 13 IT services. Achievements are enclosed as verification of practical results and benefits.
- Dvě drobné akce vedoucí k lepšímu přijetí změn ve firmě
- Od příštího kvartálu budete agilní! Aneb jak (ne)zavádět Agile
- Hurá na agilní marketing!
- Tady vládnu Já! … fragment ze života silné mysli
- Za všechno může Scrum!!!
- Druhý věk strojů – recenze
- Ebook: Agile RFP and Agile contracts for software projects
- A zase to vzdělávání… a ještě navíc moderně? A co s tím jako já jako ajťák?!